Leadership During a Pandemic
This training guide and these tools were created as part of the USAID STOP AI project to help local leaders prepare their communities to respond to widespread disease outbreaks. For more information about any of the tools on this page, or to request a copy to be sent to you, please contact Lisa Stone at LStone@msh.org.
- Facilitator Guide (PDF, 4.8 MB)
- Pandemic Toolkit (PDF, 9.4 MB)
- Template Plan (PDF, 1.9 MB)
- Tool 2: Presentation: Understanding the Threat of an Influenza Pandemic (PPT, 1.5 MB)
- Tool 3: Health Impact Projection Tool (XLS, 1.2 MB)
- Tool 8: Classification of Food Security Risk Locations (XLS, 764 KB)