IHSA Newsletter - April 2020
The USAID-funded Integrated Health Services Activity (IHSA) is a five-year project implemented in Benin. The purpose of IHSA is to strengthen local expertise in delivering high-impact malaria, family planning, maternal and child health, and gender-based violence services with strong citizen engagement to reduce maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent girls’ mortality and morbidity.
Inside this issue:
- Message from the Project Director regarding the COVID-19 pandemic
- A number of important meetings to launch 2020
- Supporting women's financial autonomy for better health care
- Citizen engagement in the commune of Dangbo
- AlafiaComm: Launching a community health mobile app
- Donating medical equipment with Project C.U.R.E.