Management Sciences for Health at 2nd Global Symposium on Health Systems Research
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) and partners are pleased to announce these Second Global Symposium on Health Systems Research featured events, including: satellite and concurrent sessions, poster presentations, and a special showing of the MSH film, Accredited Drug Dispensing Outlet (ADDO) Program: Improving Access to Medicines in Tanzania.
MSH is a co-sponsor of the symposium and a member of Health Systems Global, the new society on health systems research.
Wednesday, October 31, 11:00–12:30, Room 203 C
Moderated by Dr. Reshma Trasi, MSH, USA
Closing remarks by Dr. Jonathan D. Quick, MSH, USA
- Bob Emery, United States Agency for International Development, USA
- Dr. Asha George, Johns Hopkins Center for Global Health, USA
- Dr. Yanzhong Huang, Council on Foreign Relations, USA
Wednesday, October 31, 13:30–15:00, Room 305 E
Opening remarks by Dr. Jonathan D. Quick, MSH, USA
Moderated by Diana Frymus, USAID, USA
- Dr. Thamer Kadum Yousif Al-Hilfi, Department of Community Medicine at the University of Baghdad School of Medicine, Iraq
- Dr. Said Habib Arwal, Ministry of Public Health, Afghanistan
- Dr. Kathy Kantengwa, Santé pour le Développement et la Stabilité d’Haïti II, MSH, Haiti
Wednesday, October 31, 15:30–17:00, Room 201 C/D
Moderated by Dr. Jonathan D. Quick, MSH, USA
- Mr. Osei Acheampong, National Health Insurance Authority, Ghana
- Dr. Benito Reverente, Prudentiallife Healthcare, Inc., Philippines
- Dr. Jing Sun, National Institute of Hospital Administration, Ministry of Health, China
- Dr. Abdulkadir Keskinaslan, Novartis Pharma AG, Switzerland
- Dr. Anita Katharina Wagner, Harvard Medical School and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute, USA
Visit the MSH conference blog for more information on MSH sessions and presentations, and to join the conversation!