Who's looking out for Women and Girls' Health?
A Panel Discussion with Ministers of Health
Women and girls experience widespread inequalities in education, socioeconomic power, and gender-based violence, which lead to detrimental health outcomes. This high level panel will highlight the importance of focusing attention on and channeling resources towards improving the status of women’s and girls’ health in developing countries.
Confirmed Speakers Include
- Raymonde Goudou Coffie, Minister of Health, Cote d’Ivoire
- Florence Guillaume, Minister of Public Health and Population, Haiti
- Joy Phumaphi, Executive Secretary of the African Leaders Malaria Alliance, Former Minister of Health, Botswana
- Agnes Binagwaho, Minister of Health of Rwanda
- Babatunde Osotimehin, Executive Director, UNFPA
- Jill Sheffield, President, Women Deliver
- Catharine Taylor, Vice President, Center for Health Services , Management Sciences for Health
Please plan to arrive 30 minutes early due to security screening.
Registration for this event is now closed.
This event will be webcast live at CGHD.org