Getting to an AIDS-Free Generation: Overcoming Remaining Challenges
Join MSH and Save the Children in conjunction with the Office of Rep. Barbara Lee for this World AIDS Day event on Monday, December 2, 1:00 - 2:30 pm.
- Smita Baruah, Save the Children
- Scott Kellerman, MSH
- Nandita Sugandhi, Clinton Health Access Initiative
- Victoria Fan, Center for Global Development
Please email SDCRSVP (at) msh (dot) org with questions.
Reports and findings from our panelists:
- Center for Global Development: More Health for the Money
- ONE: The Beginning of the End? Tracking Global Commitments on AIDS
- MSH and CHAI: Addressing and improving the continuum of care for HIV-affected children: challenges and solutions