From Rhetoric to Action: Engaging Women as a Means for Stronger Health Systems and Greater Health Outcomes
November 4, 2014 - 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Chemonics International | 1717 H Street, NW | Washington, DC 20006
The International Health and Nutrition Workgroup Presents:
Sustainable Governance: From Rhetoric to Action: Engaging Women as a Means for Stronger Health Systems and Greater Health Outcomes
More details to follow.
- Jim Rice, Director of the Leadership, Management, and Governance (LMG) Project, Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Jodi Charles, Health Systems Advisor in the Health Systems Division of the Office of Health, Infectious Diseases and Nutrition, U. S. Agency for International Development
- Dr. Laili Irani, Senior Policy Analyst, Population Reference Bureau (PRB)
- Chantal Uwmana, Head for Sub-Saharan Africa, Transparency International
International Health and Nutrition Workgroup Co-Chairs:
- Elvira Beracochea, Founder & President, MIDEGO Inc.
- Ellen Eiseman, Director, Health Practice, Chemonics International
For more information:
Contact: Elizabeth Healy
Register for this event: RSVP for International Health & Nutrition Workgroup Event, November 4, 2014