A Toast to Universal Health Coverage
During UN General Assembly high-level week, MSH is celebrating the global movement for universal health coverage (UHC).
Cohosts: UN Missions of Japan, Rwanda, Mexico, France
In collaboration with: World Bank, WHO, Gavi
- Agnes Binagwaho, MOH Rwanda
- Seth Berkeley, Gavi
- Mickey Chopra, UNICEF
- Tim Evans, World Bank
- Laurie Garrett, Council on Foreign Relations
- Richard Horton, The Lancet
- Margaret Kruk, Columbia U/Mailman
- Michael Myers, Rockefeller Foundation
- Sania Nishtar, Heartfile
- Jonathan D. Quick, MSH
- Jeffrey Sachs, The Earth Institute (tbc)
- Jill Sheffield & Katja Iversen, Women Deliver
- Jeff Sturchio, Rabin Martin
With special guest: Yvonne Chaka Chaka
Partner organizations: Rabin Martin and Women Deliver (sponsoring partners); the Rockefeller Foundation, Save the Children, One Million Community Health Workers Campaign, Article 25, the Japan CSO Network on Global Health, the Aspen Institute, and the NCD Alliance.
Drinks and hors d’oeuvres from
will be served.
By invitation only.