A Healthy Future for All: Making Universal Health Coverage a Post-2015 Priority
Join us during UN General Assembly (UNGA) week for a panel discussion with speakers from the NCD, Malaria, TB, Family Planning, and Reproductive Health communities and more!
- Jeffrey Sachs, Director, Sustainable Development Solutions Network
- Jeanette Vega, Managing Director, Rockefeller Foundation
- Ariel Pablos-Mendez, Asst.Administrator, Global Health, US Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Charles Nelson, Malaria Consortium Johanna Ralston, Director, NCD Alliance
- Johanna Ralston, CEO, World Heart Federation; NCD Alliance Steering Group
- Diana Weil, Coordinator, Policy, Strategy & Innovations, WHO Global TB Programme
- James Fitzgerald, Acting Director, Health Systems and Services, Pan-American Health Organization (PAHO)
Moderated by Jonathan D. Quick, President/CEO, MSH
Light lunch and refreshments will be served.
RSVP required by September 19: communications at msh dot org.
Co-sponsored by MSH, Rockefeller Foundation and the Permanent Mission of Thailand to the United Nations.
Photo: Todd Shapera