The Integrated Pharmaceuticals Logistics System (IPLS) Reduces Drug Stock Outs in Ethiopia’s Amhara and Oromia Regions
File:Download the poster
This poster concludes:
- Health facilities implementing IPLS experienced lower TB drug stock out than those health facilities not implementing IPLS.
- Scale up and continuous follow up of IPLS implementation is recommended.
- Expanding and sustaining IPLS in Ethiopia will require:
- Training all health facility staff on IPLS implementation;
- Distributing IPLS recording and reporting tools to all facilities and training staff to use them;
- Conducting regular supportive supervision for health facility staff.