Zimbabwe Infection Control and Prevention Project
The Zimbabwe Infection Control and Prevention (ZIPCOP) project will work to support the Ministry of Health and Child Welfare (MOHCW) in improving infection control practices in health care facilities nationwide to prevent the transmission of infectious diseases, including TB, among patients and staff.
- Development and implementation of infection control plans.
- Curriculum development, training and development of IEC materials
- Provide and adapt Infection Control tools that MSH has used internationally.
- Capacity building to improve leadership, governance, and management structures
- Development of the National IPC policy, strategic plan, guidelines and protocols