No More Epidemics: Advancing the Global Health Security Agenda
Join the No More Epidemics campaign during the 69th World Health Assembly in Geneva for a ministerial roundtable highlighting countries engaged in the Global Health Security Agenda. Keynote by Dr. Mark Dybul, executive director, The Global Fund.
Dr. Jonathan D. Quick, President & CEO, Management Sciences for Health
Dr. Mark Dybul, Executive Director, The Global Fund
- H.E. Dr. Aníbal Velásquez Valdivia, Minister of Health, Peru
- H.E. Dr. Elioda Tumwesigye, Minister of Health, Republic of Uganda
- H.E. Dr. Kesetebirhan Admasu, Minister of Health, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
- Dr. David Barash, Executive Director, Global Health Portfolio and Chief Medical Officer, GE Foundation
- Ambassador Jimmy Kolker, Assistant Secretary for Global Affairs, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Minister Renne Klinge, Deputy Permanent Representative, Permanent Mission of Finland to Geneva
RSVP for Advancing the Global Health Security Agenda
This event is being held in conjunction with the Ministry of Health, the Republic of Uganda; the Ministry of Health of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia; the Ministry of Health of Peru; the United States Government; and the Government of Finland.
Registration for this event is now closed.