Strong Health Systems Support Healthy Families
Investing in strong health systems is imperative to ending preventable maternal, newborn, and child deaths. Please join us for a discussion on the impact and importance of health systems strengthening in advancing maternal, newborn, and child survival around the world.
- Karen Cavanaugh, Director, Office of Health Systems, USAID
- Robert Clay, Vice President of Global Health, Save the Children US
- Zipporah Kpamor, Nigeria Country Representative, Management Sciences for Health
- Damtew Woldemariam, Chief of Party, Ethiopia Strengthening Human Resources for Health (HRH) Project, Jhpiego
With a video introduction from:
- Jim Campbell, Director, Health Workforce, World Health Organization and Executive Director, Global Health Workforce Alliance
Lunch will be served.
This event will not be livestreamed.