Achieving Universal Health Coverage in Low and Middle Income Countries: Can it be done?
July 3, 2014 - 8:30am - 1:00pm
A program celebrating the 10th anniversary of Management Sciences for Health in Ethiopia.
- Dr. Yahehyerad Kitaw
- Dr. Johnathan Quick, President and CEO, MSH
- Dr. Peter Salama, Country Representative, UNICEF Ethiopia
- Leuelseged Ageze, Country Representative, ABT Associates Ethiopia
- Dr. Mengistu Bekele, Acting Director General, Ethiopian Health Insurance Agency
- Professor Damen Haile Mariam, Professor of Public Health, School of Public Health, Addis Ababa University
- Esubalew Demissie, Country Project Director- FHE3 Project- MSH Ethiopia