Advancing Universal Health Coverage and Equity: What Does the Health Workforce Have to Do With It?
Join authors of the new book, Transforming the Global Health Workforce, as they share their experiences and insights in building public-private models and advancing universal health coverage and equity. A panel discussion will be followed by a networking reception.
- Marilyn A. DeLuca, PhD, RN, Global Health-Health Systems-Philanthropy
- Michael Bzdak, Johnson & Johnson
- Laura Hoemeke, IntraHealth International
- Maurice Middleberg, Free the Slaves
- Mary O'Neil, Management Sciences for Health
- John Palen, Office of the US Global AIDS Coordinator
- Kate Tulenko, IntraHealth International
RSVP by April 25 to Shawn Wimbush.