Health and the SDGs: Addressing Quality, Access, Accountability and Inclusion
Join us during the World Health Assembly in Geneva for a discussion about how to leverage mobilized health funds while addressing quality, access, accountability and inclusion through the Sustainable Development Goals.
- H.E. Dr. Kesetebirhan Admasu, Minister of Health, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
- Jonathan D. Quick, President and CEO, Management Sciences for Health
- Ronald T. Piervincenzi, CEO, US Pharmacopeia
- Kate Dodson, Vice President of Global Health Strategy, United Nations Foundation
- Terri Bresenham, President and CEO, Sustainable Healthcare Solutions, GE Healthcare
- Jenifer Healy, Senior Managing Director, Dentons
Lunch will be served.